Join the fastest growing sports marketing agency in the country.
Have you ever wanted to become a professional scout? Now you can with one of the fastest growing marketing companies around. We are one of a kind and no one has our vision and business model. Are you looking to make a few extra thousand or are you looking to make a few hundred thousand. We can help you get to your goals. We are looking for individuals that are self starters and motivated by helping kids develop in their careers. This is a rewarding job with outstanding benefits. Not only will you be your own boss but you will have the guidance and training from industry experts that want to help you grow you business. Our Scouts are the back bone to the growth of ESS and will be the face of the organization.
Euro Sports Scouting offers several services to athletes as a marketing/recruiting solutions for teams over in Europe.
ESS will Verify skill tests and measurements through our certified scouts and EuroCombines, searchable custom database profile for team and coaches, constinant international exposure, on going consultations, contract assistance. ESS also provide for additional fee’s Background Checks, Mental Sports Theropy and life management assistance while employed overseas.
YOUR LANDSCAPE: Territory Information
The boundaries of your assigned territory are outlined per your primary residence. In short, ESS has implemented some basic principals regarding territory boundaries to avoid conflicts and to keep things fair for everyone.
- Your scouting territory consists of the colleges and professional teams closest to your residence. All territories are exclusive to the Regional Scouting Director provided that you maintain or exceed your monthly signing expectations.
- Any player leads that come from or to ESS’s website to you the Regional Scouting Director you will recieve the lead directly and will get compensated one the athletes going through our combine process.
- Religiously follow the college football scene within your territory.
- Produce athletes that can play at the next level.
- Generating prospect leads each day (ie Coaches, Trainers, Alumni, ect.).
- Meet with at least 4 college or semi pro coaches each week.
- Go to at least 3 college games per month when in season.
- Organize your business plan and execute your plan.
- Conduct Euro Combines test (group or individual).
Please email submit resume to: www.thepattongroupllc.com or call 704-778-1383 for more information.